Featured Video Online

Kapamilya Overload

Do you want to watch Kapamilya Overload Teleserye, Dyosa, Iisa pa Lamang and kahit Isang Saglit?

The videos of these kapamilya overload teleserye are now available in different blogs and video sharing sites.

I used to upload the episodes of Dyosa,a kapamilya overload teleserye, here in my blog before. But I noticed that there are lots of video sharing sites who are featuring this Kapamilya overload show and its just a waste of time for me to upload that videos again. I decided not to upload the videos anymore. Instead of uploading the video. I'll just give you the links where you can watch these Filipino shows online.

Kapamilya Overload Teleserye are available in You tube. they are just giving it with different name to avoid infringement. You can watch these Filipino shows online through this link in Youtube. you may also watch kapamilya overload shows in Pinoychannel.TV My friend also have his own site for ABS-CBN Teleserye. You may visit kapamilya overload by Ethane Ivanne.

From time to time,I will still upload some of the ABS-CBN Kapamilya overload show and kapuso GMA-7 show here in my blog. I will still upload those videos which really got my interest. I will post it here in my blog to share it with you. I will also update you with new links that I think will be usefull for us.

I am an OFW too and I know what is in you heart. I am here to share usefull information with you.

Kapuso at Kapamilya welcome ka dito.

No comments:

Post a Comment